Full Service Salon & Spa
Navii Interim Protocols for Covid-19
Navii salon spa will focus each day with an abundance of caution concerning your safety. Our colleagues and our salon/spa guests are of the upmost importance. We will disinfect and sanitize all areas. You will sit in a clean chair; all tools will be cleaned and disinfected for every guest. All shampoo bowls will be cleaned and disinfected for each guest. There will be hand sanitizer in designated areas and at every station. With that being said, you will be asked to follow the new protocols to make each visit one that feels safe. We know things will be different but we will work through these changes with you. We are excited to see you.
- The parking lot will be our new waiting area. You will receive a phone call when you may enter.
- Your temperature will be taken at the door if you have a fever you will be asked to leave.
- Please avoid handshakes and hugs (sorry)
- All guests will be required to wear a mask and gloves while in the salon.
- All guests will be asked to respect social distancing guidelines.
- Upon entering you will be asked to wash your hands and put on a clean pair of gloves. Masks and gloves are available!
- You will then be escorted to your appropriate area at which time you will be given a clean gown if applicable.
- We will not be offering any beverages and please do not bring any in.
- Please do not bring any friends or family in with you. If your child is getting a service, you will be asked to wait in the car.
- You will be asked to upload our software to you phone (we will help you) all transactions will be done on your phone. It will require you storing your credit card information. We will assist you in product purchases, rebooking and checking out on your phone. You may also add gratuity on this app. We will not be accepting any cash.
- We have removed all magazines so if you need reading materials please bring it with you.
- We have added a $5 sanitation surcharge onto every ticket. And additional color charges will apply. Please respect that we are a small business trying to survive and the cost to manage our new normal are extremely high.
- Please respect a 48hr cancelation policy we are working at a reduced volume to keep everyone save, and a last minute cancellation or not showing up for your appointment means a loss of revenue for the technician and the salon.
- Please don’t hesitate to ask for assistance and/or clarification???
- PLEASE…IF YOU DON’T FEEL WELL, STAY HOME. Also, please practive social distancing 6 feet at all times except during the service.